Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: I'm Leaving Tood to Pursue a Career in Dentistry! `=c)>

  1. #21
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    so which was harder Steve, setting up the new showroom in AZ or setting up the NY showroom each year (not the very last year in NY, but all the years before that with the huge, crazy dsplays)?

    I'm betting it's harder setting up with Todd right there crackin the whip! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    MUNK,
    ...there was a lot of pressure in doing the store / showroom / museum, right there in Tempe.

    ...you know how critical we are in my office, but with Todd and the Boss around (Wanda), it was much harder.

    ...not to mention all the other office people walkin' through everyday checkin' out the progress.

    ...I must say, thought! Todd was stellar! He never said much at all. When he walked through, he just smiled a lot.

    ...that took some of the pressure off. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...and Wanda, she had nothing but good things to say.

    ...all in all, it was much time away from home, looooooooooooong hours, but like Toy Fair, it was fun.

    ...I'm going back the weekend of August 21st to add a few more things. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    sounds like it was a lot of hard work, but also lots of fun. I find that's the best kind of work to do - if you love what you're doing, you turn into a fucking machine that doesn't WANT to stop!

    and that's good that Todd wasn't overly critical of what everyone was doing...I guess he only likes to do that via fax or video phone! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...amen! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I'm one of the many people who are glad you didn't go get a career as a Proctologist. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I'm one of the many people who are glad you didn't go get a career as a Proctologist.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">


    ...eh, I only resort to that profession when I need a little extra toy money. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by StV:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I'm one of the many people who are glad you didn't go get a career as a Proctologist.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

    ...eh, I only resort to that profession when I need a little extra toy money. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The prisoners pay that well??

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Looks like an job well done Steve!!!

    Hopefully someday I can come out and see it in person...

  9. #29
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    TOR,
    The prisoners pay that well??
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">


    ...no, not nearly as good as swab jockey's. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...anchors awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member StV's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 4th, 2004
    Posts
    3,493
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    ...thanks, Drau! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    ...it'll be worth the trip. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •